Northwestern University VentureCat Competition – Application Window
Date(s) - March 30, 2020 - April 10, 2020
Kellogg Global Hub
Northwestern University VentureCat Competition
VentureCat is an event and showcase celebrating Northwestern’s most promising student-founded startups. The event culminates with a pitch competition in which over $250,000 in prize money is distributed to student ventures. VentureCat is a collaborative event at Northwestern, including efforts through The Farley Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, The Kellogg School of Management, the Donald Pritzker Entrepreneurship Law Center and The Garage.
- Mar 30, 2020: Applications open
- Apr 10, 2020: Applications close — please check website
- Apr 20, 2020: Semifinalists notified & announced
- Apr 21, 2020: Semifinalist Kickoff
- May 20, 2020: Finals Showcase*
*Held via livestream unless on-campus events are resumed.
For more information, visit https://www.venturecat.northwestern.edu/